Board Certified Electrophysiologist & Cardiologist
Dr. Mohamed Rahman, is a board-certified Cardiologist and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiologist in Sherman, TX. He offers high-quality, individualized care to patients, both in the clinic and in the different hospitals where he performs procedures. Currently, Dr. Rahman is affiliated with Wilson N Jones Regional Medical Center and Carrus Health in Sherman, TX
Dr. Rahman’s goal is to prevent, diagnose, and treat a wide range of cardiac conditions issue through a range of diagnostic methods and treatments while providing patients with compassionate and personalized care to give each patient the individual attention they need. He specializes in treating problems involving irregular heart rhythms, also known as arrhythmias. Dr. Rahman believes every patient's need is unique and also enhances cardiovascular care for his patients by remotely monitoring blood pressure and weight to keep their blood pressure and weight under control between visits.
Advanced Cardiac Electrophysiology Fellowship Aurora St.Lukes Medical Center,
Fellowship Hospital — 2012
Aurora Sinai Medical Center,
Fellowship Hospital — 2010
Internal Medicine Chief Resident University Of Illinois/ Va Medical Center,
Residency Hospital — 1999
University of Illinois Urbana Champaign,
Residency Hospital — 1999
Rush-Westlake Westlake Comm Hosp,
Internship Hospital — 1997
Dr. Javier Sanchez
11970 N Central Expy Suite 540, Dallas, TX 75243
Dr. Taimoor Gill
8000 Warren Pkwy, Ste 104
Frisco, TX 75034
Dr. Asad Karim
305 N Highland Ave, Sherman, TX 75092
- Rahman MS, Belohlavek M, Whitman T, Hare J, Krum D, Choudhuri I, Costa A, Zarkh M, Rapoport A, Khandheria BK, Sra J. Measurement of left ventricular epicardial contraction timing using intraprocedural fluororoscopy. Europace 2012;14(Suppl 1): i73
- Rahman MS, Belohlavek M, Whitman T, Hare J, Choudhuri I, Krum D, Costa A, Khandheria BK, Sra J. A novel fluoroscopic method to determine timing of left ventricular contraction from motion analysis of cardiac veins. Heart Rhythm 2012;9: S303
- R. Koeberl, RN, M. Rahman, MD, R. Pedersen, BA, J. Sra, MD, M. Akhtar, MD, M. Mortada, MD. Skin Preparation Reduces Cardiac Implantable Device Infections Poster presentation at American Heart Association Scientific Symposium 2012.
- Bhatia A, Niazi I, Rahman M; Sra J. Unroofed coronary sinus or coronary sinus on the roof? Successful implantation of biventricular implantable defibrillator in anomalous coronary venous drainage. Heart Rhythm 2011
- Rahman M, Bhatia A, Cooley R, Sra J, Akhtar M, Nangia V. Repolarization Alternans and Torsades de Pointes in the Absence of Ischemia: An Unusual Phenomenon. World Congress Heart Dis 2011
- Rahman M, Mortada ME. Cardiac emergencies in the intensive care unit: Cardiac arrhythmias. In: Jindal SK (ed). Textbook of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine. Jay Pee Brothers Medical Publishers Ltd., New Delhi, India, pp. 1726-1745, 2010.
- Bangash A, Rahman M, Mori N, Keating V, Tercius AJ, Zahwe F, Segueni A, Remmouche I, Mortada ME. Effect of recent versus remote coronary artery bypass grafting on implantable cardioverter defibrillator outcome. Heart Rhythm 2010;7: S239- S240.
- Bangash A, Rahman M, Mori N, Keating V, Tercius AJ, Zahwe F, SegueniA, Remmouche I, Mortada ME. The effects of racial difference on outcome in patients with implantable cardioverter defibrillator. Heart Rhythm 2010;7: S53.
- Mortada ME, Bangash A, Mori N, Rahman M, Keating V, Tercius AJ, Zahwe F, Segueni A, Remmouche I, Akhtar M. Should we wait three months to insert an implantable cardioverter defibrillator after percutaneous revascularization in patients with cardiomyopathy? Heart Rhythm 2010; 7: S29.
- Segueni A, Tercius AJ, Mori N, Rahman M, Bangash A, Keating V, Remmouche I, Zahwe F, Mortada ME. Ventricular tachycardia – an independent predictor for worse implantable cardioverter defibrillator outcomes. Heart Rhythm 2010; 7: S251.
- Zahwe F, Remmouche I, Mori N, Rahman M, Bangash A, Keating V, Tercius AJ, Segueni A, Mortada ME. Is amiodarone an independent predictor of implantable cardioverter defibrillator outcome? Heart Rhythm 2010; 7: S58.